Monday, January 17, 2011

I'll get to that right after I.......

I have opinions about everything, but not everyone is as interested in what I have to say as I think they should be. So I said to myself, why not share my thoughts with a broader base and maybe one or two people will be amused or at least temporarily relieved of boredom? Knowing that one should be passionate about one's blog, I thought about my interests, but couldn't zero in on one topic. Consequently, you will find everything here. Rants about clutter, politics, environmental issues, or really stupid commercials. As the mother of 3 grown boys, I will surely give advice (that I should have followed) on parenting. You see, at age 53, I am an "expert-through-hindsight" on just about everything. Although it was purely by chance, I am pleased to have started writing on the day dedicated to Martin Luther King Jr., whose message of tolerance and non-violence continues to be relevant. That's enough for my first time out. Hopefully some of my meanderings will strike a chord. 


As often as possible I would like to share a favorite song with you..... below you'll find the link for "Big Wheel" by Tori Amos   I read that this video was the winner of a "green-screen contest" Tori Amos held in May of 2007


Copyright 2011 K.K. R.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khpRlPyfLaU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment